How can a Corporate Video Help your Business?
Having a professionally shot corporate video will increase your visitors’ familiarity and level of trust with your business resulting in an increased visitor-to-lead conversion rate. In addition, it has been proven that videos make your visitors stay on your site for longer.
We offer high quality, corporate video services at competitive prices. Whether you need a fresh new video to help promote your business, a particular product or service – we can help.
What we offer
- A Fully equipped professional studio where we can shoot your video
- An experienced video production team who provide guidance on scripting, staging and editing
- Full end-to-end creative video service from guidance to delivery
- Advert production for TV commercials
- Access to Sky TV production fund
- Cinema Advertising production
- Half day shoot – €750 – includes one edit
- Full day shoot – €1800 – includes one edit
- Two day shoot – €3000 – includes two edits
- Full day Editing of pre existing footage – 600 euro
- Additional edit from shoot day – 400 euro per edit
- Short Turnaround edit – 400 euro per edit
**Please note all edits delivered 4 weeks from shoot date without exception unless ‘short turnaround edit’ fee applied and agreed in advance.
A full day shoot includes:
- Story board and pre-planning
- Location scouting
- Lighting and sound
- Professional Voiceover
- Music licensing if required
- Three rounds of revision on edit
- Graphic text / effects etc as required
- Promotion on Ocean social channels if appropriate
- Studio usage if required
- File delivery in multiple file sizes
Video marketing is quickly becoming one of the most effective marketing techniques a company can avail of to promote their personality and brand.
With the success of online video only set to grow; having a corporate video with your team telling your story will help your audience to choose you over your competitors.
At Ocean we use the best equipment on the market from cameras to editing suites and use, gimbals, drones and slide shots as standard and not extras.
We use Sony video cameras:
- Sony FS7
- Sony A7SII
- Sony A7RII
We shoot all video at full broadcast standard:
- 4K 10bit 4:2:2
- 1080P 10bit 4:2:2
We shoot aerial on:
DJI Phantom 4 Pro
We also use:
- DJI Ronan Gimbal
- Jib Arms
- Dolly Tracks
- Scatler Carbon Fibre Tripods
We Light with:
- Arri 2K
- Litepanels Astras
- Dedo Lights
- Alladin LED
We have a selection of cinema glass:
- 90mm Macro
Software we edit on:
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017
- Final Cut Pro X
Hardware we edit on:
- Apple Mac Pro
- Apple Macbook Pro